DISPENSE SYSTEMS - 1K & 2K
Our dispense systems, 1k & 2k, are designed for continuous dispense of 1000-90,000 cps Urethanes, Silicones and Epoxies in production settings. Pressure fed dispense pumps can run up to and above 500,000 cps in many cases. Our dispense systems are plumbed, sealed, and toleranced for the adhesives they are specified to deliver. Our close attention to these details creates a system with long service life and very low maintenance. Our GEROTOR STYLE PUMPS, with a longer internal leak path, allows us to maintain a wider tolerance which results in lower wear and less lock-up conditions while still dispensing on ratio. OUTPUTS RANGE FROM .15 to 6 LBS/MIN. AND ABOVE.
STANDARD BANDIT DISPENSE SYSTEMS FEATURES
- Pumps are toleranced, sealed, barrier fluid filled – prepped for material to be pumped.
- Rupture disc protected
- Fluid pressure gauges isolated where necessary
- Pressure ratio check system – checks metered ratio under dispense conditions
- Components designed for easy removal if necessary
- 5 Gallon pail racks stock with 5 gallon dispense units – pump inlet valves added for drum/tote systems
- 18 Feet of Teflon/SS braid dispense hose – stock length - ratio balanced – other lengths available.
- Desiccant Drier System for pails/drums/etc
- Dot and Bead combinations without Ratio Surges
- Light Weight Snuff-Back style gun - several options in styles
- Spare parts included – Rupture discs, Pump rebuild kit, 1 lb. can Non-Reactive Superlube grease
- Machine Manual including rebuild info with Step by Step Pictures
- 90 Day Workmanship Warranty includes 6 month “no pump leak” guarantee
DRIVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE: We prefer the DC drive where applicable. DC & Inverter Drive
- DC Drive - 1HP 120vac – 2HP 240vac 1ph - Hand/Robot
- AC Inverter Drive – 1HP and above (1 or 3 ph available) - Hand/Robot
Air Drive – 2 HP and above. Only used for Hand Dispense applications – Hand dispense only
We also produce Drive Package Updates for Bandit and RETROFITS for other Brands.
1-K DISPENSE SYSTEMS
1K Dispense Systems range from simple Gravity Feed systems to High Viscosity systems incorporating Drum Ram Plate styles which may incorporate pressure regulators as well. Applications can be hand or robotic. A variety of dispense applications are pictured below.
2K - DISPENSE SYSTEMS
2K Dispense Systems range from simple Gravity Feed systems to High Viscosity systems incorporating Drum Ram Plate styles which may incorporate pressure regulators as well. Applications can be hand or robotic. A variety of dispense applications are pictured below.
Platforms available for 2K dispense systems: (Dispense units installed)
Simple 5 gallon pail cart with 4 casters and small reservoirs.
Fixed ratio (Typically 1/1 ratio) for 5 gallon pails. A simple, less expensive design for 1/1 ratio adhesives.
Bridge Deck Platform for 55 gallon drums w/reservoirs and enough room for chiller if necessary.
Many other custom styles can be designed at a reasonable cost.