BANDIT CROSS PEEL TESTER-
Most cross peel testers incorporate thumb screws to secure the test strips. We have updated this by adding air clamps to secure the test strips. A top loading design allows for faster, easier loading, adjusting and observing the peel rates. An auto cycle switch was added allowing a hands free operation while peeling. Optional heated jaws allow time – temperature studies for strength builds and cycle times.
- Air operated clamps
- Nickel Teflon Plated Clamp Surfaces
- 5-10 second load time
- Pull button start with auto return
- Rate of peel control – Oil over Air Cylinder with needle valve speed control
- Load cell measured with LED digital readout & reset
- 100 PSI yields max 1200 PSI at bond line (Max 120 PSI clean/dry air)
- Instruction and parts manual
- Approximant size - 20 in. W x 18 in. D x 18 in. H - Weight 165 LBS.
The angled box to the left of the machine is the optional heated jaws control unit.
HEATED JAW OPTION:
- Two PLC units control top & bottom jaw temperatures
- Over – temperature shut - off programmed into controllers
- Separate panel houses temperature control system
- Main power button to run with or without heated jaws